A fine passage chamber consisting of a passage of large, upright granite blocks and dry stone walling leading into an oval chamber. On the north side is a small side chamber. The passage and side chamber retain their capstones. Discovered in 1839 it was excavated in 1912 by the Société Jersiaise. The main chamber was found to contain the skeletons of six adults and one child, all lying on their sides in a crouched position with quantities of limpet shells, bones and teeth of cow, horse, sheep, pig and deer and colourful sea pebbles. A further skeleton was found in a seated position, propped up by stones in the entrance passage and the scattered remains of a ninth individual in the side chamber. Three round bottomed bowls, broken vase supports, a clay spindle whorl, stone rubbers, hammers, a fine flint pick and a steatite bead were also found.