A cave discovered between 1913 and 1919 and found to contain raised beach deposits. Antlers, teeth and bone from a now extinct species of red deer, a Neolithic hand axe and the remains of a hearth were found but little remains today. A short distance away is a second cave with similar deposits.
Note: The cave is not easy to get to. Sturdy boots, torch and ropes are required.